It is our pleasure to invite you to NKM 17, the 17th Nordic Corrosion Congress/Nordisk korrosionsmøde.
Corrosion experts has since 1954 used this opportunity to support the corrosion community in the Nordic region and share ideas for the benefit of especially the younger generation of researchers and specialists as well as local industry.
The Nordic Corrosion Congress is a recognized event to present and discuss the newest developments and knowledge within the field of corrosion.
The Congress seeks to combine scientific knowledge, industrial experiences and innovating developments to solve the corrosion problems of today and tomorrow. The topics of the congress illustrate that corrosion is a challenge in many different technological areas.
- Metallurgy: Microstructure and microalloying change corrosion properties
- Stainless steel as corrosion resistant alloy
- Corrosion in Electronics and Dewpoint Corrosion
- Corrosion Risks related to Off-shore Structures
- High Temperature Corrosion in Thermal Power Production
- Corrosion challenges in Oil & gas industry
- Corrosion Issues in the Geothermal Industry
- Microbiologically influenced corrosion in oil & gas systems
- Novel and advanced techniques for corrosion assessment
See the full program, further information and registration here